Page Count:368
Verity by: Colleen Hoover
Synopsis:
Lowen Ashleigh is a struggling writer who is given the opportunity of a lifetime when she is hired to finish a bestselling book series after its author, Verity Crawford, is left unable to continue writing. Lowen moves into Verity’s home to sort through her notes and research, where she discovers a disturbing, unfinished manuscript that reveals shocking secrets about Verity and her family. As Lowen continues reading, she begins to question just how much of what she has discovered is actually true.
Review:
It really bugs me to admit how much I enjoyed this book. I could not stop reading it. At one point, I was cooking and reading at the same time. I had to know what was in the manuscript! The ending makes you question what parts were real and what parts weren’t. Personally, I think Verity is, in fact, crazy and that the manuscript was more of a confession in a way.
No comments:
Post a Comment