Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by: J.K. Rowling
Synopsis:
Harry Potter has spent his childhood living with his unpleasant aunt, uncle, and cousin, believing he is an ordinary boy. On his eleventh birthday, Harry discovers that he is actually a wizard and has been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There, he makes new friends, learns about his past, and discovers that there may be more going on at Hogwarts than meets the eye.
Review:
I have to admit, this was my first time reading it or rather listening to it, as I chose the audiobook. Which, in my opinion, was the way to go. One person narrated the entire thing, and it was so good that I felt immersed in it at times. It was also nice to compare the book to the movie as I went along. In my eyes, Harry Potter is just a classic, so no complaints!
No comments:
Post a Comment