Sunday, June 25, 2023

Star Wars: The High Republic Phase II, Vol. 1: Balance of the Force by Cavan Scott, Ario Anindito

Star Wars: The High Republic Phase II, Vol. 1: Balance of the Force by Cavan Scott, Ario Anindito-120 pages

I enjoy Star Wars and graphic novels, so I checked this out. I didn't like it as much as I expected, actually. It's set during the High Republic, approximately 150 years before the events of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Jedi Knight Villar Mac arrives on Jedha to help guard the Convocation and the Guardians of the Whills. The Jedi are there to keep the peace and only interfere when asked for help. A new threat is revealed and riots erupt in the streets near the Convocation because of this new threat. I thought this would be more of a mystery and keep me more engaged, but it was just okay. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment