Monday, October 18, 2021

Any Way the Wind Blows by Rainbow Rowell

Any Way the Wind Blows by Rainbow Rowell -- 579 pages

Simon, Baz, Penelope, and Agatha have returned to England after their adventures in America.  Each of them has to decide what they're going to do next.  Simon has to decide whether to leave the magic world or not.  Baz is bouncing between two family crises.  Penelope is searching for a way to save a Normal from a demon's curse.  And Agatha is just done with it all.

This is the third and final book about Simon Snow and his friends.  I loved the first book as it completely turned the "Chosen One" prophecy on its head.  The second book I couldn't get into and never finished.  The third book I loved.  The story was interesting as well as the character development.  I did think the plot was a little too easily resolved.  However, I would definitely recommend this book and the entire series .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment