Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dealing with Dragons by Patricia Wrede

Dealing with Dragons by Patricia Wrede - 212 pages

Princess Cimerene is bored with the life of a princess.  The final straw is when her parents decide to marry her off to a prince she finds completely boring.  So she runs off and becomes the princess of the dragon Kazul.  It is the perfect life for her.  It's full of excitement.  She's just uncovered a plot by the wizards to kill the king of the dragons and rig the test to choose the next king.
I read this series years ago when I was in college.  I loved it.  When I was looking for something to listen to while driving out to Columbia for a meeting I came across this series on audio and decided to give it a listen.  It is a wonderful audio version.  It is a full-cast reading of the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment