Monday, December 30, 2013

Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich

Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich, 324 pages

I must say I do find Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books to be very entertaining reads.  I like to read the Stephanie Plum books when I need a light read between heavier reading.  Her books are light reads that give you a good laugh.  Stephanie is such a delightful "mess".  I love her character.  I recently read Takedown Twenty, the newest in the Stephanie Plum series.  I had read eighteen and nineteen and have skipped around a bit in the series, but in my opinion, it does not really matter.  Each book introduces the reader to the characters.  In book Seventeen, Stephanie must find who is killing and dumping bodies in front of her cousin Vinnie's bail bond office. Meanwhile, Stephanie is still torn between Ranger and Morelli, but both seem to win in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment