Saturday, July 27, 2024

The Perfect Marriage by Jeneva Rose

 The Perfect Marriage by Jeneva Rose-337 pages

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sarah Morgan is a very successful defense lawyer and has made partner at a law firm in Washington, D.C. She is married to Adam, a writer who hasn't had much success. He spends a lot of time at their lake house writing (so she thinks, at least) these days. It turns out he was not only writing but also had a relationship with another woman. When that woman turns up dead in their bed at their lake house Adam becomes the prime suspect in her murder investigation. Can Sarah successfully defend her husband against the murder charge and does she even want to? I have to say that there's a gigantic twist at the end and I did see part of it coming, but not all. This is a very good read. I've liked both books by Jeneva Rose that I've read so far and I intend to read more of her books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment