Saturday, June 29, 2024

 




 That's Betty! By: Gregory Bonsignore

Pages:40

I personally think Betty White is a gem. When I saw this book, I knew I had to read it. I knew Betty White had played a lot of roles in her life. Accomplishing quite a bit over the years,  I learned a lot reading this.  As the kid in the story says , she was a trailblazer of a woman. 

This story is informative, but also really fun to read. It follows a student giving a school project. Which he chose Betty White. Through out the book a woman has conversations with the kid about his project. She helps him along the way, telling him different things that Betty did. Such as hosting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for over ten years! She even holds the Guinness World Record of longest television career in history. 

If you want a good read that's informative but also well illustrated and written, you should give this one a try. Betty would approve.  

No comments:

Post a Comment