Friday, March 31, 2023

The Fade by Demitria Lunetta

The Fade by Demitria Lunetta

276 pages



We don't want to disappear. We want to be found.

Something terrible happened in her basement. Haley can feel it.

Four girls went missing several years ago, and the police never solved the case. But Haley know the missing girls were murdered. How else can she explain the hostile presence in her house?

The ghostly girls need something from her. And unless Haley can figure out what they want...she might be next.



I really liked this book because it kept me guessing and I would recommend this book if you like ghost stories. It was the first book I read by this author and would like to read more by her, but the other books she has out seem a little different and didn't sound like anything that would interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment