Sunday, February 6, 2022

Ant-Man: World Hive by Zeb Wells

 Ant-Man: World Hive by Zeb Wells-120 pages

Ant-Man is living in an ant hill in Florida so he can be close to his daughter, Cassie (aka Stinger). He doesn't have the means to live anywhere else close to her. They go on patrols together. He gets a job offer to locate some missing bees and bring them back. However, he gets entangled in more than he can handle alone. Swarm is trying to gather the bees to him and take on other powerful villains, including Macrothrax. Ant-Man must fight Macrothrax and his bug minions, Vespa, Thread, and Tusk. He gets a little aid from The Avengers and Spider-Man. I picked this up because Ant-Man works with his daughter and I thought I would enjoy it. I did enjoy it, but not nearly as much as I've enjoyed the movies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment