Saturday, February 25, 2017

Dear John by NIcholas Sparks

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks-276 pages

I decided to read this one next and this is the last Nicholas Sparks novel I am going to read for now. I have seen the movie and, in many ways, I like the book better. I can't decide which ending I like better (the endings are different, for those who haven't both read the book and seen the movie). I am conflicted about the book ending just as John Tyree (the male protagonist and title character) is. Overall, I am glad I have read the book and I am glad that this month's romance challenge has led me to read some Nicholas Sparks novels. I think my favorite of the three I have read this month is The Notebook, though. It's such a great love story (even though I am not really into romance that much).

No comments:

Post a Comment