Thursday, January 19, 2017

JFK & Jackie: Unseen Archives by Tim Hill

JFK & Jackie: Unseen Archives by Tim Hill, 381 pages

What better time to read a presidential biography then a few days before the Presidential Inauguration.  Not much was in this book that I did not already know about Kennedy.  Although,  I did not know he had some serious health issues that I had not been aware of and had been administered last rites.  And, I had not remembered that the couple had lost three babies.  Jackie had one miscarriage, one stillborn, and then a child who survived a few days.  Regardless of the fact that I was familiar with most information in this book,  I still found it a fascinating read.  The pictures were also a plus about this book.  I also liked that this book followed up with a few pages of Jackie's life after JFK.


No comments:

Post a Comment