Thursday, May 19, 2016

Cure for the Common Breakup by Beth Kendrick

Cure for the Common Breakup by Beth Kendrick - 318 pages

Flight attendant Summer is on her way to Paris with her pilot soon-to-be fiancee when the unthinkable happens.  Now she is in the heartbreak capital -- Black Dog Bay, Delaware -- trying to get over a broken heart.  She usually goes for the good-time fun guy, but instead she is drawn to the straitlaced mayor.  She's also falling for his sister, the town, and the old biddy who runs it all.

I really loved this book.  I liked the first book by the author I read, so I quickly put another on hold.  This one was better.  It was fun, quick read with a few deep moments thrown in.  The only thing I had an issue with is that the cover shows ice cream and ice cream is not mentioned even once in the story.  I can't wait to read more by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment