Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions Of A Co-star by Judy Greer

I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions Of A Co-star by Judy Greer, 235 pages

I knew I wanted to read this book as soon as I saw a preview of it in a magazine.  I have seen Judy Greer, and you have probably seen Judy Greer either in a movie or TV show.  I remembered her as the bumbling file girl in the Mel Gibson movie, What Women Want.  More recently, I remember her from the sitcom Two and a Half Men.  Most people will probably know her from Arrested Development and the George Clooney movie, The Descendants.  This book was a quick and funny read.  Of course, she is not a huge star, but if you like celebrity biographies, you make like this one.  She has a funny story about going to the Oscars and having her dress fall apart on the red carpet.  She has many stories on being a step parent which were quite interesting.  She also has some good advice on the last two pages.  Judy Greer is a co-star who does not take her self too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment