Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Calling on Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede

Calling on Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede - 244 pages
The Enchanted Forest Chronicles, bk 3

Wizards have stolen King Mendenbar's sword which is draining the magic out of the Enchanted Forest.  It is up to Queen Cimerene, Morwen the witch, Telemain the magician, King of the dragons Kazul, Morwen's cats, and Killer -- a seven foot blue floating donkey -- to find the sword and save the Enchanted Forest.
This is the third book of the series that I have listened to.  I'm really enjoying the series.  I've read this series back when I was in college.  I've remembered the other books in the series.  However, I didn't remember this one at all.  The full cast reading of the book is great.  The only thing that bothers me is that the actors switch which role they are reading between the books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment