Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James, 578 pages

I tried a different strategy with this book and just jumped right into it from the second book.  That seemed to help, because I just wanted to finish reading the series.  Although, I did spoil it for myself by finding out what happens, but maybe by now everyone knows how the series ends.  This book was long and seemed to go on and on.  Ana and Christian continue to be oh so perfect with some unrealistic plot complications taking place.  I could not wait to finish it, not because it was good reading, but because I just wanted to be finished.  The reader does find out more about Christians twisted childhood and there is a little suspense, but I still find it so hard to believe that he turned out so perfect.  I think E.L. James should have stopped after the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment