Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James


Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James, 532 pages

I had the hardest time getting started on this book.  If I had not bought all three books in this series, I may not have read this book.  It took me about 70 pages to get into the story.  The book instantly continues from the first one where after only a few days of being apart Ana and Christian get back together.  I found this book slow to get into, maybe because everything about these characters is too perfect and mushy.  Though, the underlying stories in this series made the books worth reading.  The reader needs to learn about why Christian is the way he is and more about his childhood.  I did happen to read what happens in the book before I read it which I wish I hadn't.  There is also interesting twists with Christians former subs.

No comments:

Post a Comment