Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Way I See It by Melissa Sue Anderson

The Way I See It by Melissa Sue Anderson, 243 pages

I had read Melissa Gilbert's book over a year ago and thought it was pretty good.  So, I thought I would read "Mary's" book, as growing up, I thought she was the "pretty" sister.  I think Melissa Gilbert's book was definitely filled with a lot more personal information.  Of course, Melissa Gilbert did date Rob Lowe.  In this book, Melissa Sue basically gives a play by play of her days on Little House on the Prairie.  Season by season she describes episodes, of course the ones she is featured in, of Little House. I found very little revealed about her personal life except for some insight on Michael Landon  as director and the vision he and other directors had for the show.  She does recount a very detailed episode with Johnny Cash and I don't ever recall him guesting on Little House.  If you are a fan of Little House on the Prairie, you would definitely like this book, but if you are looking for a juicy Hollywood biography, I would pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment