Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mr. C. S. I.: How a Vegas Dreamer Made a Killing in Hollywood, One body At a Time by Anthony E. Zuiker

Mr. CSI: How a Vegas Dreamer Made a Killing in Hollywood, One Body at a Time Mr. C.S.I.: How a Vegas Dreamer Made a Killing in Hollywood, One body at a Time Anthony E. Zuiker  285 pages
I enjoyed reading about Mr. Zuiker's life and his inception of C.S.I. The book starts off with a call from the coroner's office in regard to his father. Mr. Zuiker takes us along for the ride as he deals with the aftermath of his father's death. At various points, the book goes back in time, telling us about his life and various jobs he had along the way.
The show C.S.I.:Las Vegas was a hit in its own right, but studios are always looking to make more money. Thus C.S.I.:New York and C.S.I.: Miami were born, adding two more hits to the franchise. He humbly gives credit for each show's success to the writers, actors, producers, directors, and staff.
His ability and tenacity to seek a better way of doing things to achieve his goals is admirable. His success has allowed him to let his hard working mother retire and helped him deal with and come to terms with his father's suicide.   M. Osborn

No comments:

Post a Comment