Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Batgiril of Burnside by Cameron Stewart

Batgirl of Burnside by Cameron Stewart, 176 pages

It is quite confusing to me how there can be so many versions of the Batgirl comic.  I am not sure how many versions there are, but I have read the original Batgirl (Barbara Gordon as a Librarian), the new Batgirl (the new 52) where she has recovered from being paralyzed , and there is this one, Batgirl of Burnside.  In this newer version, Barbara Gordon finds herself going off to college in Burnside with new roommates and new friends.  When all of Barbara's belongings are destroyed in a fire, she has to come up with a new look.  She also finds herself battling new enemies in her new look.  I have yet to decide which Batgirl I like best, but I would have to say the original one who was a librarian will always be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment