Tuesday, September 29, 2026

The Night Librarian by Christopher Lincoln

 The Night Librarian by Christopher Lincoln (256 Pages)

Summary: Twins Page and Turner know about the magic a library holds—they’ve been going to their beloved New York City public library for years, especially since their parents are always traveling for work. But a secret mission involving their dad’s rare and valuable edition of Bram Stoker’s Dracula uncovers a world they’ve never known, featuring a mysterious Night Librarian, famous heroes (and villains) that have broken free from classic books, and an epic battle to save the library from total destruction.

Opinion: I really enjoyed this Mark Twain nominee (2026-2027). Everyone loves a story where the main character grows into their potential and this story fits that trope very well. I also really liked Page, especially her relationship with Alice. There were some points in the story that didn't feel fully fleshed out, but I'm happy with the ending and the illustrations are gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment