Saturday, August 29, 2026

  


    Page Count: 368

The Boyfriend by: Frieda Mcfadden

Sydney Shaw is tired of the dating scene in New York, but everything changes when she meets Tom, a charming doctor who seems almost too good to be true. Just as Sydney thinks she may have finally found the perfect boyfriend, a string of murders begins to raise questions about whether Tom is really who he says he is. With a killer targeting women through the dating scene, Sydney starts wondering if the man she’s falling for could be the one she needs to fear.

This book did NOT go in the direction I thought it would. I don’t know why I expected anything different from this author; her books always seem to do that! I couldn’t put this book down once I started it, and my guess of who the killer was changed throughout the book. For the longest time, I thought it was Randy. He had keys for access and just gave off a creepy vibe. 10/10 recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment