Saturday, September 7, 2024

I'm in Love with the Villainess (Volume 1) by Inori

 I'm in Love with the Villainess (Volume 1) by Inori (180 Pages)

Synopsis: When corporate worker Rei Ohashi finds herself reborn as the protagonist of her favorite dating sim, it’s the perfect opportunity to do what she’s always wanted—seduce the villainess! In her previous life, Rei had no interest in the princes the game had to offer. She only had eyes for Claire François, her nemesis. Now, armed with her extensive knowledge of the game, and her undying love for Claire, will Rei finally be able to win over the woman of her dreams?

Opinion: I have mixed feelings on this manga. I think the concept of living in a video game world is a really neat idea. I also like the queer representation that this book provides. However, sometimes the actions of the main character, Rae, border on harassment to the villainess, Claire. Every once in a while, I just want to tell Rae to leave Claire alone please. All of this being said, I'm not sure if I am going to continue this series or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment