Friday, July 12, 2024

School-Live! v.12 by Norimitsu Kaihou

 

School-Live! v. 12 by Norimitsu Kaihou - 258 pages

The girls of the School Living Club must get to the antidote of the virus before the school is completely destroyed.

This is the final volume in the School-Live! manga series.  I had read the previous volumes years ago but just never finished the last book.  I was inspired to grab it to read as we watched the anime in this month's Teen Anime Club.  This was a series that I really loved at the beginning.  However, as they ventured out from the school and into the city I lost a little interest -- probably why I never finished the last book.  I like that the girls' story was completed however I thought the way that all the action took place off screen with the final result just being told 3 years in the future was a little of a cop out.


No comments:

Post a Comment