Monday, September 11, 2023

Slow Death by Jim Fielder

 

Slow Death by Jim Fielder - 320 pages

Details the disturbing true story of David Parker Ray, a sadistic Satanist, and his girlfriend Cynthia Hendy, who, along with a drifter and various family members, kidnapped, brutally tortured, raped, and murdered more than thirty women while making "snuff" films. 


Please, please don't judge me by me reading this.  Holy cow, this was probably the sickest book I've ever read.  I had heard of the Toybox Killer but wasn't sure what he was all about and oh boy, he was one extremely disturbed individual.  It was interesting to read about how the trial went; I was surprised that the first trial was a mistrial.  I'm glad that he, his girlfriend, and his friend are all in prison.



No comments:

Post a Comment