Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

 Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks-Audiobook, 6 CDs (340 pages in print)

I listened to this in my car on a recent road trip. It's a good listen. Katie Feldman (aka Erin Tierney) arrives in a small seaside town in North Carolina (called Southport). She has a hidden past and tries to keep to herself. However, with a little pushing from her new neighbor, Jo, she starts to fall for the local general store owner (and widower), Alex. He has two young children, Josh and Kristen. Katie falls for them, too. Katie ran from her abusive husband, Kevin Tierney and ended up in Southport. I won't say anymore, except that I liked this book. It's my favorite Nicholas Sparks novel so far (I haven't read nearly all of them, though). 


No comments:

Post a Comment