Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Curtain by Agatha Christie












 Curtain by Agatha Christie-231 pages


This was actually a donation, and I could not believe that I had never read it!  Agatha Christie is the author who got me hooked on Mysteries.  This is Hercules Poirot's last case; and in true Dame Agatha's fashion she pulls it off again!  We do not know (though you think you know) until the very last page what Monsieur Poirot has accomplished. 

In his final case, Poirot and Hastings find themselves back at Styles, where they had their first case together some 20 years previous.  Poirot's mind is as sharp as ever, but he is now confined to a wheel chair.  Hence, Hastings is conscripted to be his eyes and ears. Even Hastings thinks he has this one figured out.  I guess you will need to read it to see if you think you have too!

It was an absolute delight to read and try to put the puzzle together.  I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment