Saturday, March 23, 2019

How to Date Men When You Hate Men by Blythe Roberson

How to Date Men When You Hate Men
by Blythe Roberson, 272 pages

I'm not sure if Blythe remembers me, but I am married to her mother's cousin.  I believe she played with my children a few times.  With that being said, I had to read her book.  I knew she graduated from Harvard, wrote for the Onion, and writes for the Stephen Colbert show.

Blythe is a very talented writer.  I can see her on the path to writing many more books.  This book is funny, and I like when she makes lists, like good flirts/bad flirts, places to meet men, etc.  I like how she divides the book into simple chapters.   This is an awesome book if you are looking to date.  However, I am over 50 and didn't relate too much because I am married and don't anticipate dating anytime soon.  My twenty something children would probably benefit from reading this book.  I know Blythe must wonder how men feel dating her after she wrote this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment