Monday, January 7, 2019

The Coelura by Anne McCaffrey

The Coelura by Anne McCaffrey - 165 pages

Lady Caissa's father has arranged a possible match for her.  However, she finds that match offensive and sets off in her speedster to get over the sting of the proposal.  It's during that trip that she discovers the elusive coelura are not extinct as previously thought.  She must find a way to save the beautiful creatures from those determined to use them up . . . including her father.

This was probably the first Anne McCaffrey book that I read.  I had completely forgotten about it until I ran across is again and decided to re-read it.  I remembered it being much longer and more detailed in its story.  I also remembered the main character as being much more involved in the actual saving of the coelura.  Instead it is mainly done by the man she meets and falls for.  Still, it was an enjoyable read.

No comments:

Post a Comment