Thursday, November 15, 2018

Alliances (Star Wars: Thrawn #2) by Timothy Zahn

Alliances (Star Wars: Thrawn #2) by Timothy Zahn-342 pages

I have read the original Thrawn trilogy and the first Disney Canon Thrawn novel, so when I saw the pre-pub ads for this I knew I had to read it. I enjoyed reading this novel, especially the flashbacks to Thrawn helping Anakin Skywalker during the Clone Wars. Timothy Zahn captured the conflict within Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker well. I was slightly disappointed in his portrayal of Thrawn because he seemed a bit weak compared to his portrayal in Zahn's other novels. I also thought the plot was a bit thin, yet still good. Overall, I enjoyed reading Zahn's latest Thrawn novel and would recommend it to anyone interested in Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment