Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Into The Water by Paula Hawkins

Into The Water by Paula Hawkins, 388 pages

I purchased this book when it first came out because I enjoyed reading Girl on The Train so much.  I waited and waited and finally read this book.  I was a little disappointed.  The story is very hard to follow because she writes from the viewpoint of several characters.  There were almost too many characters to keep track of and the story got quite confusing at times.  It was hard to keep track of what characters were related, although their stories all do tie together.  the author seems to take a while to get the story going.  I thought it was a good premise for the story how so many people end up drowning in the the local river known as the drowning pool.  After 150 pages, I had so much vested in it, I just wanted to finish it.  The book did have the suspense going for it, and I couldn't wait for the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment