Sunday, September 24, 2017

Leia, Princess of Alderaan (Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi) by Claudia Gray

 by Claudia Gray-409 pages

I read this because little had been written or said about Leia's childhood after her adoption by Bail and Breha Organa. I am glad that I read this because it did not disappoint. Claudia Gray has written other Star Wars novels (I have read both Lost Stars and Bloodline) and I really liked them, so that also factored into my reading this. This story is about Princess Leia becoming the official, vested heir to the throne of Alderaan at age 16. It is also about her time in the Imperial Apprentice Legislature and her finding out about her parents' planning/starting the rebellion. She is eventually allowed to join her parents in the rebellion (obviously). Anyway, I liked this book, though not quite as much as Gray's other Star Wars novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment