Monday, July 31, 2017

If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock

If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock
(If I Run #2)
384 pages

This is a continuation of the first in the series, If I Run.  Blackstock maintains the suspense as Casey Cox is running for her life from crooked cops and a murder she didn't commit.

In the first book while Casey is on the run she discovers the location of a teen girl kidnapped some years ago.  Although unlikely I thought it was written well so that it was plausible.  In the second book she discovers a suicide note and a young girl who is being abused.  Well, that's a bit much for me.  The improbability of the situation made me disengage from the story.  Of course it won't stop me from reading the third (and final?) book in the series due out next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment