Thursday, March 23, 2017

Aftermath: Empire's End (Star Wars: Aftermath, #3) by Chuck Wendig

 by Chuck Wendig-423 pages

I liked this the best of the three. It is as good an ending as one could ask/hope for with what came before in the first two books of the trilogy. Overall, I thought the trilogy was okay and it did shed some light on the end of the Empire and beginning of the New Republic and even a hint of the start of the First Order, but it's not as good as Timothy Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy (and I am excited for Thrawn, as an aside). I thought that Han, Leia, and many of the other original characters were much more "true to character" in this novel than in the previous one, also. Overall, I enjoyed reading Aftermath: Empire's End, as I do any Star Wars novel I read (at least any I've read thus far). 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment