Monday, February 13, 2017

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks-240 pages

Admittedly, I do not usually read many romance novels, but since that is this month's challenge, I decided I could read some of Nicholas Sparks' novels of which I have previously seen the film. In this case, the book is better than the film although the film isn't bad, either. Landon Carter falls in love with the unlikeliest of girls named Jamie Sullivan, the preacher's daughter who is different (in a good way, I think). She has a secret, however, that Landon doesn't learn until near the end of the novel. Overall, A Walk to Remember was an easy, good (albeit somewhat sad) read.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Jason! I'm not a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks, but I love this book. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete