Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer

The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer, 320 pages

I am not sure why it took me almost three weeks to read this book.  It would probably take the average person less than a week to read.  Maybe, I found it too similar to her movie Trainwreck or that I found the language a bit too crude for my taste.  If you like Amy's sense of humor and liked her movie, than you will love this book.  You can see how she wrote her movie based on her true life experiences.  Some experiences are hilarious and others are just plain out dirty. Still, this was a very entertaining book to read.  I especially enjoyed the insight into her personal life, as well as her relationship with her parents and her sister.  I found it very interesting that she grew up as a very privileged young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment