Thursday, September 15, 2016

Freedom: My Book of Firsts by Jaycee Dugard

Freedom: My Book of Firsts by Jaycee Dugard, 246 pages

When I saw this book in the store, I knew I wanted to read it.  I read Jaycee Dugard's first book, and I could not imagine having suffered what she had. This was an interesting book of what she experiences for the first time.  Things a normal person would take for granted. For instance, she writes about her first experiences learning to drive. She also writes about her experience traveling overseas. Other things, as simple as enjoying her first Starbucks are among her firsts. But, also in this book she reveals how she revisits the place where she was abducted. Also, what I really respect, is that she does not write about her daughters.  She says that will be their story to tell one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment