Sunday, September 18, 2016

Busch Stadium: A Decade of Cardinals Excellence by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Busch Stadium: A Decade of Cardinals Excellence by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch-160 pages

I am a huge fan of the St. Louis Cardinals, so when I saw this in our new books section I immediately wanted to read it and am glad I did. I had forgotten some of the players and moments mentioned in this book and the photos were awesome. I enjoyed reading the recaps of the first 10 seasons at Busch III and the short biographies of the top 25 players (in the authors' opinions). Additionally, it was cool to read about the top 10 moments of Busch III and the some of the top, popular events held so far. It was a fun, light, easy read and I would recommend it to any Cardinals fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment