Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wet Dog - Sophie Gamand

Wet Dog - Sophie Gamand - 144 pages

Okay, so this is one of those things that I don't generally go for: a coffee table book.  I don't even like coffee.  I don't need a table for it.  But this, this glorious, giggle-inducing collection of photography, has absolutely made my day on several occasions.  It started at the library, when someone featured it in a place of honor in one of our end-of-shelf easels.  Every day, I'd pass it on the way to the copy machine or as I was shelving (sometimes deviating from the shortest path just to peep at this little dude's adorable face), and then I saw it at the bookstore and I realized I had to have a copy all to myself.  It's one of those silly things like cat memes and kawaii faces on foodstuffs that never fails to put a smile on my face, no matter what kind of day I've been having.  Who doesn't need more of that in their life?

No comments:

Post a Comment