Saturday, June 25, 2016

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling-870 pages

This is the longest book in the serious, so it took me a bit longer to read, but it was well worth it. Harry Potter is my favorite book series now and, as I have said previously, I wish I had read it before now. I can't recount everything here since the book is so long, but I will say that Harry does get answers to some of his burning questions and is left with more questions. Adventures abound for Harry, Ron, and Hermione in their fifth year and Harry almost gets expelled from Hogwarts before even starting his fifth year. O.W.L.'s. are taken as part of the usual fifth year experience. Sad events happen in the course of Harry finding some answers. Overall, this book was filled with more darkness and teen angst that the first four, but it was still a captivating page-turner and I cannot wait to finish the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment