Friday, August 21, 2015

The Wrong Man by Kate White

The Wrong Man by Kate White, 322 pages

I saw Kate White on the Today Show a few months ago promoting summer reads, and she just happened to be promoting her new book, The Wrong Man. This was a pretty good summer read.  I have never read anything by Kate White before, but I probably will again.   The Wrong Man was a suspense novel that follows interior designer Kit Finn to the Florida Keys on a business trip as she yearns for more adventure in her personal life.  She definitely finds this as she hooks up with a mysterious redheaded stranger who is not the man he says he is.  Back in New York City, Kate finds herself involved in a suspenseful murder mystery involving the redheaded man. I could not put this down until I found out who the wrong man really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment