Friday, June 19, 2015

Legacies: A Shadow Grail Novel by Mercedes Lackey

Legacies: A Shadow Grail Novel by Mercedes Lackey - 320 pages

After her family is killed in an accident, Spirit is sent to Oakhurst Academy -- a school for magicians.  Turns out she is a legacy -- a child of a former student.  Oakhurst is a place where young magicians are taught while keeping them safe from the dark forces wanting to prey on them.  But it seems Oakhurst is not as safe as Spirit was told.  Students are going missing and nobody but a few of Spirit's friends even seem to be aware of it.

This is the first book in Mercedes Lackey's teen series The Shadow Grail.  I'm surprised I never read it before as Mercedes Lackey is one of my favorite authors.  However, I like that I won't have to wait for the books as the series is now complete.  I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment