Thursday, April 16, 2015

Neil Patrick Harris, Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris

Neil Patrick Harris, Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris, 291 pages

This was the shortest biography I have ever read.  I read this in under ten minutes.  In this autobiography, the reader picks the ending.  I guess I chose the short and sweet version.  I started out with his childhood and jumped straight to him hosting the Tony Awards.  I accepted the happy ending I received: Neil Patrick riding the Peter Pan ride with his husband and children at Walt Disney World. I found this a very intriguing way to write an autobiography. I am sure if I picked a different path, it would have taken me longer than ten minutes.  No matter the ending, this is a quick and entertaining book.

No comments:

Post a Comment