Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dark Witch by Nora Roberts

Dark Witch by  Nora Roberts - 352 pages
The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy - book 1

Iona Sheehan has never felt that she fits in - until she goes to Ireland to meet her cousins.  There she learns about her heritage including her role in the fight against the evil witch Cabhan. 
This is the first book in the Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy.  I put off reading this book for nearly six months.  The plot just didn't seem that interesting.  I finally picked it up when I didn't have anything else to read at home.  I thought this was definitely one of Nora Roberts lesser books.  I actually found the plot more interesting than I thought I would.  I also really liked the side characters.  My problem was with the main character of Iona.  She acted like a small child.  She was needy and whiny and hyperactive -- very annoying.  I am hoping the other books in the series will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment