Monday, March 17, 2014

Drinking & Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance by Brandi Glanville with Leslie Bruce

Drinking & Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance by Brandi Glanville with Leslie Bruce, 242 pages

This is the second book by Brandi Granville who is better known for being on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo.  Or, maybe she is more famous for her cheating ex husband who left her for Lee Ann Rimes.  Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed in her second book. This book follows her dating adventures, mostly while drunk.  There is a couple things that bothered me about this book, or maybe more.  The book is full of the "F" word, a little more then I care to read.  She describes many of her dates and boyfriends, but disappointingly does not drop names.  I guess she is protecting their identity.  Also, the hash tags throughout the book became slightly annoying.  I read this book in a day, so if you are a fan of team Brandi or Twitter, then I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment