Monday, January 27, 2014

The Enchanter Heir by Cinda Williams Chima




The Enchanter Heir  by Cinda Williams Chima    455 pages

Originally I started reading this series that begins with the "Warrior Heir" because it was supposed to be a trilogy ending with "The Dragon Heir". Shortly after I began reading them I became aware that the author Cinda Williams Chima decided to write another book after getting requests from her fans to continue the series. I like to read fantasy which is why I decided to read these books. I enjoyed the first three but was disappointed in the last book because unlike the first three you can't really tell who the "Enchanter Heir" is AND it ends with a cliffhanger which means there will be another book! I still liked these books because they have strong teen characters who learn to find themselves and their magical strengths and try to make their world a better place. Each new book pulls forward characters from the previous book so it is a good idea to read them in order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment