Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Boyfriend Is a Monster: I Love Him to Pieces by Evonne Tsung

My Boyfriend Is a Monster: I Love Him to Pieces by Evonne Tsung - 126 pages

Dicey and Jack Chen are assigned the dreaded egg baby assignment together.  Although Dicey is a jock and Jack Chen a nerd they work well together to raise their egg baby.  In fact, they work so well together they cut school one day to go on their first date.  Unfortunately, that's the day a mutant virus hits town turning everyone infected into zombies.  And Jack Chen has the bad luck to be bitten while they are trying to escape.
This is the first book in the series.  It was a pretty typical zombie story told in graphic novel format.  I picked it up thinking the artwork was very similar to Faith Erin Hicks' books - which I love.  I believe I'll continue to read the series to see where it goes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment