Thursday, July 20, 2017

For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn

For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men by Shaunti Feldhahn -- 224 pages



What's going on in there? Ever been totally confused by something your man has said or done? Want to understand his secret desires and fears, his daily battles that you know nothing about? 

In trying to explain that the man in your life has hidden insecurities, what they're about, and why he might be discouraged, this book almost seemed to paint men out to be wimpy. But then I remembered, this book is focusing on what women probably don't know about men. We already know that men are resilient and often forgiving, but maybe we don't even know what they are forgiving, because we've never understood their struggles. I found this book helpful, and it encouraged me to do my best to build up the men in my life, significant other or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment