Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Kamisama Kiss, v. 5-8 by Julietta Suzuki

Kamisama Kiss, v. 5 by Julietta Suzuki - 200 pages
Kamisama Kiss, v. 6 by Julietta Suzuki - 200 pages
Kamisama Kiss, v. 7 by Julietta Suzuki - 192 pages
Kamisama Kiss, v. 8 by Julietta Suzuki - 200 pages

These volumes continue the story of Nanami and Tomoe as they deal with holding a festival at the Mikage Shrine and the week-long gathering of kamisama in Izuma.

Unfortunately, we no longer have volume 4 (and neither does anyone else in Evergreen) so I had to skip that volume in the series.  It was a little confusing for the first part of fifth volume as a couple new characters were introduced that became friends of Nanami.  Luckily, I was able to figure out most of what was going on.  I might try to interlibrary loan the fifth book just to see what I missed.  I still enjoyed the rest of the books and look forward to reading more of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment