Monday, March 13, 2017

THE PRAYER BOX by Lisa Wingate

The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate - 537 pages

While this moved a little too slow for me it was a good story.  While I can go into detail about how a woman who tries to start over with her kids and then connects to a deceased woman through prayer letters....details aren't for me.  But I like what Amazon had to say about this one.

This is a story of family ties, broken parent and sibling relationships (again, I can relate) and the struggles we all face in family life. Stories of love and life after disappointments are the key to going on living. It's a story about how strangers in a seaside tourist village come together to help one another in the most unlikely ways. It's a story you will be able to relate to regardless of your past.

No comments:

Post a Comment